Note to Reader: Here are 10 wonderful text messages from women to send your special man to show him he rocks your world. Thanks Mary for the thoughts.
When it comes to text messaging, girls need to remember one thing: Guys Don’t Text. Now, this doesn’t mean they don’t know how to text, “just in case of an emergency”. Nor does it mean that a guy won’t sort of, accidentally, read a text message, if it’s aimed in his direction. And, of course, if a fella sort of accidentally reads a text message, he might feel compelled to sort of accidentally reply to that message. Just to be polite, mind you.
1. DY wrk ot? – Do you work out? This door-opener acknowledges all the effort your guy puts into sculpting those six-pack abs and massive pecs, even if the only lifting you’ve ever seen him perform is hoisting a Double Chubby Chuck Burger.
2. UR Cute – Short and simple, which is right in a guy’s wheelhouse. Anything that smacks of flattery will be soaked up like a thirsty sponge. If he replies “ur cute 2” it means you’ve enticed him one step closer to the snare, er, relationship. It may also mean that “2” may be as far as he goes with creative texting.
3. Wn2 hng ot? – Casual, and requires no commitment. This is just how the boys think they want it. Of course, if he has given up Opening Day of deer season just to “hng ot” with “u”, you know he is falling fast.
4. DY wn2 cum ovr? – What you can’t see when this text is received is a guy who has just performed most of a double-back flip. Instead of sticking the landing, though, he has managed to stick his size-12′s through the dry wall.
5. Yes – This is the answer your beau is hoping for when he sends you this one: “willya wed me”? You may have to gently remind him that some parts of the relationship are better served in person, and with real-time diamonds.
6. Lol and Derivatives – “Laugh out loud” and related and unrated relatives are used as buffers in a conversation, softening meanings so people feel more comfortable while texting.
7. Emoticons – Smiley faces and other emoticons are similar to the “lol” crowd in that they soften content and help keep things casual. Be careful not to overdo the “cute” factor when texting guys
8. $$$ 2u – If you have an emoticon that looks like a happy cheeseburger, you can substitute that for the dollar signs. Either one will generate a very warm and fuzzy response.
9. Sexting – This is an area where things can get out of control in a hurry. Don’t encourage this, especially early in a relationship. It does not bring out the best of behavior, and can set the wrong tone for everything that might follow.
10. Timing – Most men want some space, or at least the illusion of space, so don’t overwhelm a guy with too many messages or you may never hear from him again. It’s okay to tell him “BBIAF”. Be back in a few, and he’ll be back, too.
Men want you to find them desirable, and flattery will get you most places you want to go.
Guest Blog from the Best Dating Sites