Are You Wanting To Improve A Relationship?
We are all works in progress, like an unfinished novel. I help people realize they have the ability to take authorship of their lives...
because the best parts are the ones they haven't written yet.
— Barbara J. Peters
I Coach Individuals and Couples
I offer relationship coaching to individuals and couples by phone or remotely by computer. A relationship coach is someone who supports individuals and couples in learning vital skills for "relating" to others, especially in marriages and romantic partnerships. Relationship coaching teaches you to develop conflict resolution skills and to learn tools that will help you relate to others.
Relationship Coaching Is Great For Common Relationship Issues Involving...
- Romantic Relationships
- Parent-Grownup Child Relationships
- Business Relationships
- In-Law Relationships
- Best Friend Relationships
- Relationship with Yourself
We will work together and focus to identify your personal goals, create a plan to achieve them and make it happen. Our work will be designed for success.
What you can expect from me as a relationship coach:
- Provide encouragement and support
- Help you define your goals
- Help you take action steps to achieve your goals
- Provide challenging questions to motivate change
- Give honest and objective feedback
- Hold you accountable for staying on target with goals
- Celebrate your successes and accomplishments
If you would like to be considered for Relationship Coaching, please fill out the form below.
All information provided in the form is confidential and solely going to Barbara Peters.
Provide as much detailed information as you wish. I will look it over carefully and get back with you to talk about what we can do together.
Please note that all form fields with an "*" are required.